June 18 2015
We love the versatility of the humble stacking bangle. Here are some of the ways we like to wear them...
- Go classic in monochrome. This is Lucy's style - With the Hex, Twisted Hex & Classic silver bangle
- Mix silver & gold bangles for a fun look. Equally a mix of geometric and rounded bangles helps them stand out from each other as individual designs.
- even just 2 or 3 bangles is considered a 'stack' - Niki wears the Classic slim bangle and Twisted Rope bangle in gold, and the Wrap bangle in silver
- equally, cover your whole arm for a dramatic statement
- And if it gets chilly in the evening, just pop on a cardi, and let your stacking bangles sit over the sleeve.
Browse the whole ethical Bangle collection here