We've been shortlisted for ethical jewellery collection of the year!
We're excited to announce that our Fairtrade Silver Nouveau Collection has been shortlisted for Ethical Jewellery Collection of the Year at this year's Professional Jeweller Awards.
We need your vote!
To win this award would complete what has been an incredible year for Cred as we have celebrated our 20 year milestone as the pioneers of Fairtrade jewellery.
Our achievements in 2016 by numbers:
- Raised over $50,000 for mining communities in Peru through Fairtrade premiums
- Took 12 influencers to the Fairtrade mines in Peru
- Produced 50 Fairtrade silver medals for the Archbishop of Canterbury’s Lambeth Awards
- Launched 6 new jewellery collections
- Hosted 2 miners on their visit to the UK to raise awareness for Fairtrade gold
Voting closes at 5pm on Friday 11 November